Paul offers support and safety to explore and learn more about your moods, feelings, thoughts, and behaviours.
In counselling to help treat anxiety, we help individuals explore and gain an understanding of how automatic thoughts, unconscious rules or beliefs and thinking styles contribute to their anxiety. We provide effective coping strategies and self-management techniques, including deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and mindfulness.
- Overwhelming feelings of sadness or grief
- Unhealthy sleeping patterns
- Eating more or less than usual
- Loss of interest in work, hobbies, people
- Decreased sex drive
- Avoiding other people
- Thoughts of death or suicide